Ice-cream cocktail

Ice-cream cocktail


It wasn’t planned to make this cocktail. Now I will tell you the story behind this cocktail: a few weeks ago my sister visited me for a few days. And she bought raspberries. But she did not eat them, so they remain in the fridge. This is not a big deal you will say. You are right, but I am also allergic to raspberries. So what to do with them? As with the strawberries, I can eat a small amount without getting skin rash. So I decided to use some raspberries in a cocktail. I then opted for this ice cream cocktail. The other raspberries were eaten by a friend of mine, so nothing was thrown away.



You need:

8 raspberries
100 ml of sparkling wine
mint

Preparation time: 10 minutes
Glasses: 2


This is how we proceed:

In each champagne glasses mash 3 raspberries. Add a scoop of vanilla ice-cream and divide the sparkling wine in the 2 glasses. Garnish with raspberries and mint and serve immediately.

Ice-cream cocktail
Ice-cream cocktail

That's it. A simple and delicious ice-cream cocktail.

No comments